Tuesday 7 January 2014

Japanese Soft Cheese Cake

Cheese cake basically categorized into two.
American style which consist a thick layer of cream cheese and come with a cookies base.


Japanese style which bake the cake in light and spongy texture.


Which is your favorite? I will choose the latter.


I always want to try to bake one. But cream cheese is not a cheap stuff, so I have to put 100% afford to make it. While searching the best recipe for my cheese cake, I discover this video which teaching us how to make cheese cake in such an easy way.
                              

Only THREE ingredient you need. The outcome exactly like those selling at confectionery.



A kind advise for you. Please get the FINEST white chocolate bar for your cheese cake!
To save cost, I bought cheap white chocolate. While I mixing the white chocolate and cream cheese together, the mixture forms a lot of lumps. End up I need to sieve twice to smooth out the batter. And I realize the lump is actually sugar.

this simplest cheese cake recipe, you definitely have to try it out! 

this post is linked to Little Thumbs Up event which hosted by  Alice for January month.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment