Wednesday 20 January 2016

Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village

On my last Christmas morning, no rushing and take away breakfast, i start my day peacefully with someone i heart.  Latte(RM9) come with a gingerbread-man as my accompany of the day :) BF had Nutmeg Big Breakfast (RM31) which consist of two scramble eggs/ lamb sausage/ confit mushrooms/ roasted garlic tomatoes/ fried mac& cheese/ house cured salmon/ toasted brioche, the portion is HUGE as shown, and definitely mean for sharing. Dessert table sets right on the entrance, indeed irresistible. But I had myself controlled, and order French Toast (RM18) instead. The toast is superB! Soft and fluffy on the inside with a wonderful crispy outer crust and the portion is pretty giant too ...  ^^" 

Nutmeg KL
UGF-28A, Bangsar Village II,
Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, KL.
9.30am-10pm
03-22013663

No comments:

Post a Comment