Sunday 19 July 2015

Garage 51

It was One of my Must Go cafe list, been listed like decades, finally drag myself to pay a visit. I pay high expectation because of its' nice environment and plenty of good reviews I have seen at website. In fact, Everything is overrated, Maybe they perform very well previously, but definitely not now. We have Cappuccino(RM8.9)& Mocha(RM10.9) respectively. For the food, we order their "Today's Brunch Special" - Couscous with Chicken Piccata, Avocado& crispy Pouched Egg(RM25), and their signature dish - Awesome Garage Breakfast(RM26). Both coffee taste bland. Food wise, Couscous is great, but the chicken is on the dry side. We assume crispy poached egg would be piping hot, but it wasn't. Same goes to my other dish, they were cool when served and taste rather disappointing.


Garage 51
51, Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway
11am-11pm, closed on Monday
Website: Garage51MY



No comments:

Post a Comment